Local Motion is hiring!

Mary-Catherine Graziano

Jan 28, 2021, 12:09:12 PM1/28/21
to middb...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a passion for advancing walking and biking in your region?  Do you have strong connections within your community?

Local Motion is seeking Regional Coordinators to support our Safe Routes for All initiative. The Regional Coordinator will support schools and communities to become more walkable and bikeable by acting as a resource to amplify the communities’ work.

 This is a great way to make a difference in your community and earn a stipend at the same time! Bring your passion and interest and Local Motion will give you what you need to succeed in the work. Click here for the full job description and instructions on how to apply.

Please share this with your networks as well!

Thank you!

Best,
Mary Catherine Graziano
Education and Volunteer Manager
Pronouns: she / her / hers
Local Motion
1 Steele St., Burlington, VT  05401

Thank you for supporting walkable, bikeable communities. Check out our brand new video

and our Spring Newsletter

Tell Your Story

We would love to hear your story about how our work has made a difference in your life!

SUBMIT YOUR STORY

Have a walk/bike event that you want to promote?  Go here to submit it for our calendar: https://www.localmotion.org/events

We offer: Kids' Bike Skills Programs for schools, recreation programs and summer camps: https://www.localmotion.org/bike_smart

Want to help your school community develop healthy, sustainable travel behaviors?  Encourage walking, biking, carpooling and busing to your school, AND earn prizes!  waytogovt.org

We also provide Bike Skills Programs for adults: http://www.localmotion.org/education/everydaybicyclingproject

To learn about our programs, go here: www.localmotion.org