2021 Vermont Gran Fondo Volunteers Really Needed for THIS Sat!

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Laura Asermily

未讀,
2021年8月4日 下午4:53:152021/8/4
收件者:middbikeped

SignUpGenius
Group Organizing Made Easy

Hello, Laura Asermily!

Dear volunteers,

I know this is short notice...everything this year is short notice. Event date is August 7th.

This year I have pulled back on the overall scope of the event which means the time commitments from volunteers are shorter. I've created 2 shifts for slots over 3 hours. If you are willing to do double shifts, feel free to sign up for more than one.

So far 97% of riders will be vaccinated so, I think we can be safe with some simple actions such as using masks and minimal to zero touch.

This is an important year for the survival of the event and your help is critical for leading into 2022 for a successful event.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Be sure to give me your t-shirt size.

Todd
377-7871

About These Advertisements
Break out these tips at your next cookout!   Get Ideas

8008 Corporate Center Dr. Suite 410, Charlotte, NC 28226
© 2021 SignUpGenius. All Rights Reserved.
| Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄