Join us Jan 18 at noon for a Complete Streets Webinar!

1 view

Laura Asermily

Jan 12, 2023, 6:54:58 PM1/12/23
to middbikeped

We hope you can join VECAN and the Transportation for Vermonters Coalition next Wednesday, January 18th at 12pm for the first webinar in VECAN’s 2023 Winter Workshop Series – Complete Streets: Connecting Communities Through Multi-Modal Transportation Options.

In Vermont, where 93% of residents rely on a vehicle to get where they need to go, and transportation is our largest source of greenhouse gas emissions, Complete Streets presents an opportunity to build a transportation future that is clean and widely accessible.

This work will require local leaders who know their communities - and what is needed - well. We’ll be joined by Kati Gallagher of Vermont Natural Resources Council and Jonathon Weber of Local Motion to learn about Complete Streets and how you can support implementation in your community. And, hear directly from fellow energy leaders around the state who have done so already!

We hope to see you there – and at all of our upcoming Winter Workshops, which you can learn more about and register for here.

Sincerely,

Greta Hasler

Energy & Climate Program Associate
Vermont Natural Resources Council (VNRC)

Vermont Energy & Climate Action Network (VECAN)