Fw: Tour de Farms - Last chance to guarantee yourself a bike jersey

Laura Asermily

Aug 11, 2022, 8:27:39 AM8/11/22
to middbikeped

Purchase a jersey in our online store
2022 TDF Banner.png

Hello Laura,,

You still have time to register for the Tour de Farms, but you may run out of time to purchase the 2022 Commemorative cycling jersey made by Louis Garneau and designed by local artist Sophia Rampone. We will be placing the order on Friday, August 12. Order yours by 6 am on Friday to guarantee yourself this beautiful jersey to benefit ACORN. If you purchase on during registration, you'll pick it up the morning of the ride. OR you can purchase one in our online store and have it mailed straight to you! Either way, you'll be helping raise funds for the important work that ACORN does to help support our local farmers.

Register or Purchase Your Jersey Here!

Food and Vendor Pairings Announced

30-mile course features

  1.  Golden Russet Farm
  2. Champlain Orchards
  3. Norton’s Gallery of Woodcarvings
  4. Lazy Dog Farm
  5. Daona Farm
  6. Rolling Bale Farm
  7. Danz Ahn Farm
  8. More at the Orwell Town Green!
  9. Shoreham Apple Fest

View Full 30-Mile Course Map

10-mile course features

  1. Golden Russet Farm
  2. Douglas Orchards
  3. Shoreham Apple Fest

View Full 10-Mile Course Map

12-mile course features

  1. Golden Russet Farm
  2. Douglas Orchards
  3. Daona Farm
  4. Shoreham Apple Fest

View Full 12- Mile Course Map

View Maps & Farm Stops
2022 Jersey front.jpg

New Bike Jersey for 2022

Local artist Sophia Rampone has paired up with Louis Garneau to design this year's Tour de Farms bike jersey. Purchase yours during the registration process. They'll be available in both fitted and relaxed men's and women's sizes.

Register Today
Purchase Jersey
Learn more about Tour Sponsors

Thank you for supporting ACORN. We look forward to seeing you in September!

acorn logo.png