DTM Mazhar Jamil illness

Midcitytoastmasters

Nov 11, 2010, 8:55:50 AM11/11/10
to Mid-City Toastmasters
Dear Toastmasters,

DTM Mazhar Jamil whom we all admire and Love is seriously ill as he
got heart attack few days back. He is in CCU in an Islamabad Hospital.
Please pray for his early recovery and long life.

Best Regards,

TM Iqbal Saeed
0300-2276518

M S Iqbal

Nov 12, 2010, 2:32:18 AM11/12/10
to midcityto...@googlegroups.com
May Allah Give him speedy recovery. Aameen.

Thanks for keeping me informed. Unfortunately I'm having meetings on Fridays
for past several weeks. Insha Allah would love to participate in TM
activities.

Rgds,

Sikander Iqbal

Fazila Vaid

Nov 12, 2010, 7:44:26 AM11/12/10
to midcityto...@googlegroups.com
May Allah (SWT) Bless him with complete Shifa and speedy recovery! Ameen!

Regards

Fazila Vaid

--
اسلام عليكم ورحمةالله وبركاته  (May Allah shower His Blessings and
Mercy upon u) Ameen

Sameer Dodhy

Nov 12, 2010, 8:32:27 AM11/12/10
to midcityto...@googlegroups.com

Dear TM Saeed

We all are praying for his recovery and return to good health filled days

Best regards
TM Sameer

Fahim uz Zaman

Nov 12, 2010, 9:53:39 AM11/12/10
to midcityto...@googlegroups.com
Please keep us posted on his health. Pray for his early recovery.

Shams Qadri

Nov 12, 2010, 10:11:11 AM11/12/10
to midcityto...@googlegroups.com
Dear TM Saeed,

Thank you for your letting us know about DTM Mazhar's illness, we all pray for his early recovery and we want to tell DTM Mazhar that we toastmasters desperately need him so get well soon and come back into the field.

--
Kind Regards,
Shams Qadri

116-Q Block-2 P.E.C.H.S, Karachi, Pakistan
Cell : 0323-2137141
PBX: +92-21- 34549980, 32039915