Weekly Meeting of Midcity Toastmasters Club

Midcitytoastmasters

Jan 20, 2011, 1:54:58 PM1/20/11
to Mid-City Toastmasters
Dear Toastmasters & Guests,

Toastmasters International has helped millions of men and women
become
more confident communicators. Join us at Midcity Toastmasters Club,
Friday January 21, 2011 at 403, Ibrahim Trade Tower, Main Shahrah-e-
Faisal, at 6:30 p.m. Give voice to your potential.

Details:
Meeting Day: Friday, 21st Jan, 2011
Meeting Time: 6:15 PM,
Where: 403, 4th Floor, Ibrahim Trade Tower, Main Shahrah-e-Faisal,
(Barklays Bank Building) Karachi.

A great man once said, “When you are not practicing, remember,
someone somewhere is practicing, and when you meet him he will win”.

The confidence and leadership skills you gain from practicing your
communication skills, last a lifetime. It’s easy to say “My
communication skills are already good enough” or “I can always
improve my communication & leadership skills some other time.” But
history
shows that the most successful people are never satisfied with how
good they are, and are always looking for every opportunity to
improve.

So we invite you all to come to this week's meeting, where we can
grow together as speakers and leaders.

Have a great day, and see you in the meeting!

TM Iqbal Saeed
0300-2276518

Midcitytoastmasters

Jan 27, 2011, 5:43:26 AM1/27/11
to Mid-City Toastmasters
Dear Toastmasters & Guests,

Toastmasters International has helped millions of men and women become
more confident communicators. Join us at Midcity Toastmasters Club,
Friday January 28, 2011 at 403, Ibrahim Trade Tower, Main Shahrah-e-
Faisal, at 6:15 PM. Give voice to your potential.

Details:
Meeting Day: Friday, 28th Jan, 2011
Meeting Time: 6:15 PM