2022 Willamette Valley Bird Symposium Registration is Open!

Don Boucher

Dec 18, 2021, 10:42:02 AM12/18/21
to mid-vall...@googlegroups.com
Registration for the 2022 Willamette Valley Bird Symposium is open now!

Sat, January 29, 2022

9:00 AM – 4:00 PM PST

Online

The 2022 Symposium will be held VIRTUALLY to ensure the safety of participants and broaden our audience. We are still offering great talks and opportunities for valuable conversations among bird enthusiasts of all ages and backgrounds.

The 2022 virtual event will be a FREE event. Links for accessing virtual talks will be provided upon registration.

There will be multiple plenary talks this year by:

    • Dr. John Marzluff
    • Dr. Liba Pejchar
    • Sara Wolman

If you are interested in attending this year or know of anyone wanting to attend, here is the link for registration.

If you have any questions, please email wvbsquestions[at]gmail.com or visit our website.

Cheers,

Noelle Moen

Willamette Valley Bird Symposium

Communications Team