upcoming Airlie-Albany Christmas Bird Count

ada...@comcast.net

Dec 28, 2020, 10:12:14 AM12/28/20
to mid-vall...@googlegroups.com
This coming Sunday (January 3) is the annual Airlie-Albany CBC. We could
use help from someone who knows most local birds by sight and sound and is
willing to walk trails in McDonald Forest and Starker Forests that are not
bike-accessible. We also welcome yard counts from anyone in the count
circle who feeds birds. The 15-mile diameter circle extends from
approximately Crescent Valley High School north to Stapleton Rd near
Monmouth, and east to I-5 in Albany. Please contact Paul today if you can
participate for at least part of that day.

Thanks!

Co-Compilers:
Paul Adamus (ada...@comcast.net)
Joel Geier (clear...@peak.org)