tomorrow's Corvallis pseudo-CBC

ada...@comcast.net

Dec 21, 2020, 4:07:34 PM12/21/20
to mid-vall...@googlegroups.com
For the unsponsored Corvallis Christmas Bird Count tomorrow that Fred Ramsey
suggested, all but the following sectors have now been spoken for.
5 Marys River Natural Area, Starker Arts Park, Country Club Lane, etc.
6 WILLAMETTE PARK, Butterfield Wetland, Herbert Farm & Natural Area.,
Kiger Island, S. Corvallis etc.
10 North Philomath, West Hills, Marys River Estates, etc.

Please let me know if you can cover any of these, even if only for an hour
or two in part of one of them. I've attached the map again that shows the
sector boundaries and count circle.

Finley Refuge has some coverage but could use more. Regardless of where you
live in the count circle, feeder counts are welcome, too -- just report the
maximum number of each species seen while watching. Send your observations
to Fred on the data form he provided (attached here also). eBirding your
observations from various places during the day is encouraged also.

I will update again tonight, hopefully with news that someone(s) have
volunteered to cover these remaining sectors tomorrow.

Paul Adamus
CBC 2020 .xlsx
sector_map.pdf