Fwd: [obol] Vaux Swift request

Nancy Betty Baumeister

Jul 23, 2024, 2:06:28 PM (4 days ago) Jul 23
to Mid-Valley Nature

Nancy (Betty) Bee

"A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving." -Lao Tzu

Begin forwarded message:

From: Senia Newman <spnew...@gmail.com>
Date: July 22, 2024 at 2:39:17 PM PDT
To: OBOL1 <ob...@freelists.org>
Subject: [obol] Vaux Swift request

Hello fellow bird lovers. We are in a bind at the BAO Care Center. We are looking for folks with swift nests in their chimneys who are willing to take in a few more fosters. VASW are hard to nurse to full fledge status. They have their best chance at life growing up with other swifties (😄). Even if you can only take a hand full that would help.

This isn’t an official statement from BAO but a request from a dedicated volunteer. If you are willing to help feel free to reach out to me and I’ll pass your info along to our dedicated staff.

Much Appreciated

MODERATOR: Email obol-mo...@freelists.org