The tiger on Finley

howard bruner

Apr 15, 2021, 7:38:39 PM4/15/21
to Mid-Valley Nature
Today along Bruce Road the fields are drenched in sun. Bright illumination for crepuscular cats but there was an enormous bobby plying its trade to the south of the elevated-view-tree-swallow grand hotel. This feline was shaped and moving more like a tiger than the jacked up butt bobcats I usually enjoy seeing. I have posted some rough pics of bobby that are max distance and bad light examples of what it takes to get any shots of the elusive one.  If I had tried to get closer, I would have a surfeit of butt shots quickly diminishing to gone.  Just to bring it all back to the fact that bobby is just a large and ferocious kitty I added the last shot.

By the way, no mice or voles were harmed in the capture of these photos - bobby was having a trying day.

380.jpg
603.jpg
384.jpg
386.jpg