partial results from today's impromptu Corvallis CBC

閲覧: 28 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

ada...@comcast.net

未読、
2020/12/22 22:50:452020/12/22
To: mid-vall...@googlegroups.com
I have not yet seen the data sheets sent directly to Fred, but based on over
100 checklists that participants entered in eBird, the number of species
found today stands at 105. Here's the list as of right now, numbers later,
rarities in all-caps.

Paul

*************
Pied-billed Grebe
Double-crested Cormorant
Great Egret
Great Blue Heron
Gr. White-fronted Goose
Snow Goose
Canada Goose
Cackling Goose
Tundra Swan
Trumpeter Swan
Mallard
Green-winged Teal
American Wigeon
Northern Pintail
Northern Shoveler
Cinnamon Teal
Ruddy Duck
Wood Duck
Canvasback
Ring-necked Duck
Lesser Scaup
Bufflehead
Common Merganser
Hooded Merganser
American Coot
Killdeer
Wilson's Snipe
Virginia Rail
Least Sandpiper
Bald Eagle
Northern Harrier
Sharp-shinned Hawk
Cooper's Hawk
Red-tailed Hawk
Rough-legged Hawk
Red-shouldered Hawk
American Kestrel
Merlin
Peregrine Falcon
PRAIRIE FALCON
California Quail
Wild Turkey
Rock Dove
Mourning Dove
Eurasian Collared-Dove
Barn Owl
Short-eared Owl
Great Horned Owl
Anna's Hummingbird
Belted Kingfisher
Northern Flicker
Acorn Woodpecker
Red-breasted Sapsucker
Downy Woodpecker
Hairy Woodpecker
Black Phoebe
SAY'S PHOEBE
Horned Lark
California Scrub-Jay
Steller's Jay
American Crow
Common Raven
Wrentit
Black-capped Chickadee
Chestnut-backed Chickadee
Bushtit
Brown Creeper
White-breasted Nuthatch
Red-breasted Nuthatch
Pacific Wren
Bewick's Wren
Marsh Wren
Golden-crowned Kinglet
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Western Bluebird
Hermit Thrush
Varied Thrush
American Robin
Northern Shrike
American Pipit
Cedar Waxwing
European Starling
Hutton's Vireo
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Townsend's Warbler
NASHVILLE WARBLER
Spotted Towhee
Savannah Sparrow
Song Sparrow
Dark-eyed Junco (Oregon)
White-throated Sparrow
White-crowned Sparrow
Golden-crowned Sparrow
Fox Sparrow
Lincoln's Sparrow
Western Meadowlark
Red-winged Blackbird
Brewer's Blackbird
Pine Siskin
American Goldfinch
Lesser Goldfinch
Red Crossbill
Purple Finch
House Finch
House Sparrow

Hendrik Herlyn

未読、
2020/12/22 23:21:092020/12/22
To: mid-vall...@googlegroups.com、ada...@comcast.net
I also had a Bonaparte's Gull at the Philomath Sewage Ponds this morning - don't see it on the list. And it looks like Nancy Stotz had a number of gull species in Linn County today, so the list should be growing!

Thanks again for organizing this effort, Paul (and Fred)!

Hendrik

__________________________
Hendrik G. Herlyn
Corvallis, OR

"Nature is not a place to visit. It is home."
     -- Gary Snyder

nsto...@gmail.com

未読、
2020/12/23 14:07:052020/12/23
To: Mid-Valley Nature
After studying photos and conferring with others, I'm going with 3 gulls (Herring, Iceland/Thayer's, and Glaucous-winged). I also had a Burrowing Owl and Pileated Woodpecker.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件