dogs at Luckiamute State Natural area

Michel

Apr 11, 2021, 3:17:49 PM4/11/21
to Mid-Valley Nature
Does anyone have any "pull" with the rangers?  (Joel?) Reason I am asking is that I think there needs to be a sign about the seasonal bird nesting/dog leash restrictions at the parking lot, in addition to the one at the kiosk when you walk in.

I stopped by there today (north unit), a woman had two dogs off leash entering the area.  I pointed out the sign and the seasonal bird nesting restriction.  She said she was completely unaware of this, so maybe some people don't read the signs once they get in?  She went in anyway, saying she would bring leashes next time.  I called the # I had for the ranger, but no answer.

I sent a msg to OPRD asking for an additional sign.