Invitation to AIWA / ICV Annual Regional Iftar Dinner 2024 in Ararat

Manzoor

Mar 2, 2024, 12:00:26 AMMar 2
to Mics

السَّلامُ عَلَيْكُم ورَحْمَةُ اللّٰہِ وَبَرَكاتُهُ

Dear AIWA Donors and Community,

We would like to invite you and your family to our Iftar dinner on 23/3/24 at Ararat Town Hall. Please find attached details.

We are expecting around 200 people from many faiths at this event.

RSVP is important for logistical purposes. Please RSVP via the link below or reply to this email.

We look forward to meeting you at the ICV and AIWA regional Iftar, InshaAllah.

Thank you.
Wasslam

AIWA Team

Assalamu alaikum (peace and blessings be upon you)

In the spirit of the holy month of Ramadan, we strive to reinforce family and community bonds and build our engagement with other faith communities. The Islamic Council of Victoria (ICV) in partnership with the Ararat Islamic Welfare Association warmly invite you to attend our annual Regional Iftar Dinner. Please refer to the details below:

Saturday 23rd March 2024
 Ararat Town Hall, Corner of Vincent and Barkly Street, Ararat VIC 3377
 5:30 pm - View the new AIWA AICC (Mosque Project ) at 23 Baird St, Ararat
6:15 pm - Arrive at Town Hall
6:30pm - Program Commences

We are blessed to have the friendship and support of multicultural and multifaith representatives throughout Victoria, and your attendance at our Iftar will assist in strengthening the established bonds and build cooperation with Victorian Muslim and multicultural communities.

Kindly RSVP by March 15th to confirm your attendance, using the link below.

RSVP

--
Manzoor