Fwd: Palestine Vigil - this Friday

Manzoor

Nov 15, 2023, 2:09:37 AM11/15/23
to Mics

FYI

As part of the community’s continued advocacy on Palestine, I am sharing with you details of a Palestine Vigil in Broadmeadows in our electorate.

Please note this is a third party community event, with information available below and attached.

Palestine Vigil in Broadmeadows

Date: Friday, 17th November

Time: 6:30pm for a 7:00pm start

Venue: Broadmeadows Town Park - Pearcedale Parade, Broadmeadows

Best wishes,

Maria

Maria Vamvakinou Email 20 Signature 300420 B

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments to its intended for the use of the addressee and is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, read, forward, copy or retain any of the information.  If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender by return e-mail or telephone. The Commonwealth does not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or any other defects.  You assume all liability for any loss, damage or other consequences which may arise from opening or using the attachments. The security of emails transmitted in an unencrypted environment cannot be guaranteed. By forwarding or replying to this email, you acknowledge and accept these risks.

--
Manzoor
IMG_3287.jpg