Yasser Soliman Janaza and Burial Announcement*

Manzoor A

Aug 14, 2022, 1:03:35 AM8/14/22
to UMMA-Center

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'un

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

"Surely we belong to Allah and to Him we shall return"

It is with deep sorrow that we inform the community that Yasser Soliman, beloved husband to Manar and father to Ameen, Saalih and Raheema has now returned to his creator at the age of 62 after a difficult battle with kidney and respiratory failure.

We thank you all for the kind words and overwhelming support for our family.

We ask that if he committed any wrongdoing towards you, please forgive him. If there are any rights of yours that need to be restored or if he has any debt towards you, please contact either of his sons, Ameen and Saalih directly.

The Janaza will take place tomorrow, Monday the 15th of August immediately after Dhuhr (Approx. 1pm) and the burial will take place right after InshaAllah.

Please see below for further details:

*Janaza:*

Immediately after Dhuhr at Meadow Heights Masjid, 15-17 Hudson Cct, Meadow Heights VIC 3048

*Burial:*

Fawkner Cemetery (Northern Memorial Park) - 56 Box Forest Road, Glenroy VIC 3046, Australia

- He will be buried in the Hoddle section, Row AAA

Details regarding Condolences ('Azza) are still being finalised and we will provide information as soon as the details are confirmed InshaAllah

We ask you to keep our beloved father in your Duas.

Manzoor A

Aug 14, 2022, 9:29:26 AM8/14/22
to UMMA-Center
AssalamoAlaykum

We forgot to mention that Br Yasser Soliman was FAMSY and ICV president for nearly five years from 2000-2005. He served Victorian Muslims Community a lot.

Hajj Yasser was an exceptional Australian Muslim who was known by all to have the kindest of hearts & was loved deeply by his family and friends.

He was committed to serving his local community in Melbourne by acting as a gateway through being on the board of the Council for Multicultural Australia & more important serving as President of the Islamic Council of Victoria during strenuous times.

Our beloved Prophet (pbuh) said:
“When a person dies, all his good deeds come to an end except three; an ongoing charity (Sadaqa Jariyah), a beneficial knowledge and a righteous child who prays for him.”

May Allah (swt) give him high place in Jannah and grant sabr to his family and friends.

Wassalam