Never miss. Non stock.

Nicholas R Forystek

Mar 23, 2016, 9:51:41 PM3/23/16
'I'm done with alt about that in the morning, if not care about my pencils
then I was co-op.
'your on the admit can see my code, the US government, FBI first or it's
disturbed my peace.
'frmProjectCompiler.frm, a .bas a .cls are possible needs for this in the
return to add this
'I dont' have a delete problem homie, I told you jsut liek this and the 3D
code, you have to
'runtime in the VB hood catch by means of the use of the eval and the
backsiding of the script
'use a half or third check of the LINE TOO LONG will topple in continous
subsequent, so 1/4th
'

'##############################################################
'#### LINE TOO LONG/COMPLEX ###################################
'##############################################################

'HERE IS HOW YOU FIX IT IF YOUR STILL RUNNING IT WITH THE CODE (PLUS YOU
STOLE ABILITY THAT SHOW
'THERE NEVER WAS A RELEASE, IF YOU HAVE THE HARD CODED TESTING), REMOVE THE
HARD CODED FIRE EVENT
'OF THE SOCKET AND PUT THIS CODE UP FOR THE CALLING OF THE SOCKET ONLY, NO
OTHER EVENT ITS MAY FOR,
'ONLY MULTI DATA EVENTS OF ONE PARAM WILL WHERE IT CAN RECALL AND NOT BE
DIGEST TO THE EVENT REASON
'SO IN OBJSOCKET THE CALL TO THE DATA EVENT CHANGE THE RAISECALLBACK TO THE
RAISECALLDATA, AND DONE
'THE RAISECALLBACK FUNCTION WAS TAKEN APART SOME IN TEH TEST AND THE EVENT
WAS HARD CODED TO FIRE
'USE THE EVAL LINES IN THE CODE OF THE RAISECALLBACK FOR THIS INSERT WHERE
IT SAYS PRIOR AND PUT
'THIS IN FOR THAT PART AND JUST OVERWRITE THE RAISECALLBACK AND REMOVE THE
HARD CODED FIRING EVENT

'I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS COULD BE OUT BUT YOUR THE GOVERNMENT SO WHAT DO I
KNOW ABOUT IT WHEN OVER
'WROTE AFTER I DELETED I DID AND I JUST LEFT IT AS A PROJECT BECAUSE IT
DIDN'T REALY OCCUR ANYHOW
'TO BE NEED A SITUATION BUT IN ALL FAIRNESS IT WAS COMPLEETE AT THE TIME I
WROTE IT WITH OUT CATCH
'I WENT AND HAD A BREAK FEELING GOOD ABOUT RETURNING TO FINISH AND HAD SOME
LUNCH AND BACK WAS BAD
'THERE IS POSITIVILY NOT ERROR CHECK AT NEEDED, IT WAS JUST EVAL DONE, THESE
CATCH THE ERRATIC ERR
'OF LINE TOO LONG UNDER THE BUILDS IT AT RUNTIME WITH OUT A COMPILER, FOR
SCRIPT, BUT MERCY OF VB6
'AT THE MEMORY DEFINITION, AS A LINE TOO LONG MAY BE OF MEMORY YIELD TOO AND
NOT A STIRNG TOO LONG

Private Function LineTooLongOrComplex(ByVal LineOfScript As String) As
Boolean
On Error GoTo catch

Select Case Project.Language
Case "VBScript"
'PRIOR VBSCRIPT EVAL STRAND CODE HERE
Case "JScript"
'PRIOD JSCRIPT EVAL STAND CODE HERE
End Select

LineTooLongOrComplex = True
On Error GoTo 0
Exit Function
catch:
Err.Clear
On Error GoTo 0
LineTooLongOrComplex = False
End Function

Public Sub RaiseCallData(ByVal ObjectName As String, ByVal CallBackName As
String, ByVal Params As String)
On Error GoTo catch

'##############################################################
'#### LINE TOO LONG/COMPLEX ###################################
'##############################################################

Dim cnt As Long
Dim parts As String
Dim piece As String
Dim totallen As Long
Dim lenright As Long
Dim calltimes As Long
Dim passes As Boolean

lenright = Len(Params)
totallen = Len(Params)
cnt = 1
calltimes = 1

Do
Select Case Project.Language
Case "VBScript"
piece = CallBackName & " " & ObjectName & ", " &
SafeStr(Left(Params, lenright))
Case "JScript"
piece = CallBackName & "(" & ObjectName & ", " &
SafeStr(Left(Params, lenright)) & ");"
End Select

If LineTooLongOrComplex(piece) Then
ScriptControl1.ExecuteStatement piece
Params = Mid(Params, lenright + 1)
calltimes = calltimes - 1
cnt = cnt + 1
Else
lenright = lenright \ 4
If ((lenright Mod 4) > 0) Or (lenright = 0) Then lenright =
lenright + 1
calltimes = totallen \ lenright
If ((totallen Mod lenright) > 0) Or (calltimes = 0) Then
calltimes = calltimes + 1
End If
Loop Until (Params = "")

Exit Sub
catch:
HandleNormalError
Err.Clear
End Sub

Public Sub RaiseCallBack(ByVal ObjectName As String, ByVal CallBackName As
String, Optional ByVal Params As String = "")
On Error GoTo catch

Select Case Project.Language
Case "VBScript"
ScriptControl1.ExecuteStatement CallBackName & " " &
ObjectName & IIf(Params = "", "", ", " & Params)
Case "JScript"
ScriptControl1.ExecuteStatement CallBackName & "(" &
ObjectName & IIf(Params = "", ");", ", " & Params & ");")
End Select

Exit Sub
catch:
HandleNormalError
Err.Clear
End Sub

Nicholas R Forystek

Mar 24, 2016, 5:10:06 AM3/24/16
I never seen a control sequence in my life.. this is just a bug seems like
it sends me .js mixed with talk from my own domain, but if you look close
there's not concious room or error, though on the tilt side there is aim, so
someone wore my code, and I hope you are jealous that about the ocllision
math, I want it back too it didn't go on purpose, get ruined. There is not
test scenario on the real one finished cleaned up or left in or distributed.

The fuck I can't invite myselfish here. BLAT BLAT

You sound like someone ran this uneeded crap you and your farther intruders
whether it be gov -> dad or dad -> gov.. Endo.
Take dads signature and give it back to Nicole.. Thieves. Real is you
didn't worth the alter net to I have everything at nothing.
Ethical, I see it like the priest, not mind, but stay with them, your
jacking my EXAGURATED aint a caluse of could will them.

"Nicholas R Forystek" <nfor...@sosouix.net> wrote in message

Nicholas R Forystek