Printable Kids Cupcake Recipe Cards

Sommer Dunmire

Dec 4, 2023, 12:27:57 AM12/4/23
"Throw a fun Care Bears party with these themed cupcakes with matching cupcake toppers. These free printable toppers feature seven different Care Bears, each with their own unique cupcake recipe! Make cupcakes with your favorite color or flavor, or try them all! Decorate your cupcake with toppers featuring the matching bear's face or their logo. The recipe cards can also serve as a fun piece of table decor or even something handy to include in a party favor bag. Best of all these recipe card and cupcake topper designs are free to print!"

These recipes are so amazing you will be the talk of the town. We've made these into free printable cards for you to download. Included in the PDF are the cake toppers you see in the pictures. You can choose the "belly badge" or their face, or heck why not both! Simply download the PDF, cut them out and tape them to toothpicks.

printable kids cupcake recipe cards
Download https://t.co/Bc9QYKeCHk

These would be perfect printable recipe cards for bridal showers, Christmas gifts, or housewarming gifts. Write your favorite recipes on the cards then gift with other baking goodies like oven mitts, whisks, spatulas, aprons, or recipe card boxes.

Choose one of my printable Halloween cards and print it now!! You can also check out my Halloween Printables. They may come handy if you are having your own Halloween party. In addition to the Halloween greeting cards you can download here you will be able to download: Halloween cupcake toppers, Halloween food tent cards, Halloween gift cards and Halloween bunting (banner). I also want to thank hawksmont.com for the free photoshop branches brushes!! Enjoy your visit and hope to see you soon again :)

Let your kids make their own Halloween greeting card with these printable Halloween color cards. Print one or more of these cards and let your child color it as he wishes. In the end he/she will have their own unique Halloween greeting card they can be proud of.

I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.

Free recipe card template to print out quickly to file in your recipe box, use as a gift tag for an edible homemade gift, or to share your favorite recipe with a friend. These recipe cards are so cute and include blank recipe cards, 46, 57, watercolor and even recipe binders.

1. Printable Watercolor Recipe Cards These beautiful watercolor recipe cards in 57 size have a front and back design, including space for your ingredients and one with the recipe methods and directions.

3. Free Printable Recipe Cards Everyday cooking can become mundane. How about livening up your recipes with these adorable recipe cards. Included in the free download are 3 Assorted Printable Recipe Cards.

7. Anthropologie Inspired Recipe Card These lovely Anthropologie-inspired recipe cards are simple enough to not overwhelm the information you write, but have just enough flair to make them beautiful.

8. Free Printable Recipe Cards The best way to get your recipes organized is to have them all on the same size card or paper. These free printable recipe cards make it easy. Just print out as many as you need and start transferring your favorite recipes.

5. Glue the cards back-to-back and stick them in the tines of the fork. Tell your children that they can use the card holder to holder their recipe cards and the Bible verse they are learning that week so the can feed their souls.

If you are busy baking treats to give as Christmas gifts, you might like these free printable gift cards to go with them:
#gallery-1 margin: auto;#gallery-1 .gallery-item float: left;margin-top: 10px;text-align: center;width: 33%;#gallery-1 img border: 2px solid #cfcfcf;#gallery-1 .gallery-caption margin-left: 0;/* see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media.php */Holiday tagsPenguin Gift TagsChristmas Gift Tags 2012

In honor of my 30th birthday we had a family playdoh party! My kids, including my toddler, loved creating some fun and colorful cupcake birthday treats. This is such a wonderful activity to celebrate a kids birthday and would even be wonderful as a playdoh party station at your next birthday party. The printable activity card is like frosting on the cupcake! Playing with play dough is a great toddler activity as well as preschool activity.

amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0";amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true";amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "momdoerev-20";amzn_assoc_search_bar_position = "bottom";amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "search";amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart";amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon";amzn_assoc_region = "US";amzn_assoc_title = "Shop Related Products";amzn_assoc_default_search_phrase = "valentines day cards for kids school";amzn_assoc_default_category = "All";amzn_assoc_linkid = "226a2a43cc4d8d9bb8fba5c89290de7b";

This is a very good recipe. My cupcakes turned out perfect for my first time baking from scratch. I added an extra teaspoon of sugar and two drops of almond extract, and it was oh delicious, fluffy, moist! I also made your buttercream frosting and that turned out perfect for piping and really good ! not too sweet ?

I tend to make cake mix cupcakes for my kids because any recipes I have tried over the years come out dense and disappointing. This recipe is absolutely amazing! It was easy to do and came out light, fluffy and delicious. This is the answer to my cupcake problems! Thank you Natasha!

These cupcakes are a dream! Natasha, may I ask why you use butter in this recipe but oil in your dark chocolate cupcake recipe? Could I use oil instead of butter in these vanilla cupcakes and if so, how much?

I made these today for me and my family and they were so buttery and moist I loved them. They had such an amazing crumb to it. I will be making this recipe from now on. This was by far my favorite vanilla cupcake recipe hands down. Thank you.

Hi Natasha,
I love all of your recipes and have been using this one for years. I did notice, not sure why but, when I use buttermilk instead of kefir (what I always use) the cupcakes do not turn out as light and fluffy. Strange because they are normally interchangeable.

Natasha you saved me yesterday with you cupcake recipe. I made a different recipe that turned out terrible and I had 2 hours to fix my situation before a potluck. Ran to the store and got some buttermilk and made the best cupcakes ever. They were a hit and everyone (especially the kids) loved them.

I love this recipe especially the vanilla frosting. My kids love it. I followed all your tips about the frosting and turned out perfect. I made 24 cupcakes for baby shower with baby rattle design. Thanks, Natasha.

Hi Charles! That sounds like an amazing combination! Dense cupcakes can be a result of using too much flour, over-mixing the batter, or expired leavening. Watch my tutorial on how I measure my ingredients HERE. I hope that helps with your next attempt. Also- be sure to let your ingredients come to room temperature as recommended in the recipe notes. This helps them incorporate and mix together well so you have an even cake batter with a good texture.

Hello!
I am very excited to try this cupcake recipe. I noticed the note saying since further testing you replace the butter with oil and take out the baking soda (but the recipe reads powder).
Just want to clarify, you meant take out baking powder, correct?
and replacing the butter with oil would change this method from creaming to blending method, correct?

Hi Keely. I have not tested Splenda in this recipe to know if that could be the cause. The most common reasons for dry cupcakes is using too much flour and overbaking. Be sure to measure your ingredients using this tutorial. I also highly recommend using an internal oven thermometer to check the accuracy of your oven temperature. I hope that helps.

I made these tonight for work tomorrow. I really didnt think they would turn out because the batter was so thick but they turned out great. So light and moist. I doubled the recipe for 24 cupcakes. I was looking for a vanilla cupcake recipe for so long that i really love. This is it! Thank you Natasha

Thanks from an ?? italian granma. My 4y grandoughter asked me cupcakes: never did it. I immediately looked out in the web for a real american recipe and chose yours. I made buttermilk with lactose free cooking cream and lemon and added finally whipped egg whites. ? really perfect dough

I was looking for a good vanilla cupcake recipe. I tried this one and I LOVE it. I ended up making a second batch and added sprinkles to the batter for a funfetti cupcake. Turned out fabulous. Thanks for the easy and delicious recipe ?

Hi Charis, If you scroll down to our printable recipe card, most of our recipes have a metric conversion option on the printable recipe card. We are currently working on adding metric measurements to all of our recipes, but it is taking some time to add them one at a time. Thank you so much for being patient! In the meantime, check out our post on measuring which should help.

6. Print the printable document on the card stock.
7. Cut out each individual cupcake topper using your circle cutter.
8. Tape the cut out cupcake topper onto the top of your skewers.
9. Stick the adorable Valentine cupcake topper into your decorated cupcakes.

A Peek at the Fun: These lemonade cupcakes come in three fabulous flavors-strawberry lemonade, raspberry lemonade, and nice lemon. Grab the recipe and make these cupcakes for any Spring or Summer event.
eebf2c3492