SoapReader's RpcResult can only return one result

Kevin LZJ

May 29, 2010, 2:38:01 PM5/29/10

Every sample in WEB and in MSDN demostrates the using of SoapReader, showing
that we can use Rpcresult->text to get the first value in a SOAP response XML
message. But how can we get more than one value ?
In my case, all web service methods return more than one result, say, 2 or 3
elements in the response SOAP message. Can we use RpcParameters to fetch the
values of these elements ? Or we need other approches?

It's urgent for me, thanks for your kind and quick help !

Kevin