Getting started with a client using wsdl

Bob S

Apr 28, 2010, 6:59:01 PM4/28/10
I am trying to get up to speed creating a soap client.
What I have is a set of wsdl files for an existing soap document style
interface.
What I would like to do is use visual studio to build a client to
communicate with the jboss server exposing this interface.

Initially, I would like to build a forms interface since I am familiar with
building forms with Visual Studio 2008. Eventually, the functionality will
get rolled into a Outlook Addin, but that is a whole different ballgame.

I have been looking at various tutorials on the net but have not found one
that has been satisfactory. I would truely appreciate a pointer or two to
some relevant instruction.

Thank you very much for your time.

--
Robert E. Styma