Access and the Internet

Fritz

Mar 29, 2010, 9:38:01 AM3/29/10
I have desingned a database using Access 2003 which is split and sits on our
small LAN. There is now a requirement for this databate to be accessed over
the internet, is it possible to use an Access database on the internet ?

Can anyone offer any guidence/advice.

Thanks
Nick

Peter

Apr 2, 2010, 3:54:06 PM4/2/10
Use the Office Developer Access forum. this is for SOAP / XML questions.

marry

Sep 16, 2010, 3:14:38 AM9/16/10
Peter wrote on 04/02/2010 15:54 ET :
> Use the Office Developer Access forum. this is for SOAP / XML questions.

Hello...
Thanks for the information, I hope I'll get for what I m looking.