NUMPAGES macro

Computerguy

Feb 28, 2008, 4:34:05 PM2/28/08
I have a document with several sections and want to include "Page x of y"
in the footer. I want x =1 for the first page of each section (that I can
do) and y= the number of pages in the particular section NOT in the entire
document. This last part is what I am having trouble with. The only macro
that I know of (NUMPAGES, I think that that is what it is called) seems to
return the number of pages in the entire document.

Any help would be appreciated.

-GB

reita...@yahoo.com

Mar 3, 2008, 12:43:28 PM3/3/08
I'm not sure in which version it showed up, but in Word 2003 I have a
field (Insert/Field) called SectionPages that will "Insert the total
number of pages in the section."

On Feb 28, 4:34 pm, "Computerguy" <computerguy394-n...@yahoo.com>