Table of contents does link to headings

SCT Technology

Feb 14, 2008, 5:45:34 PM2/14/08
I'm running Word 2003 SP 3 and have a template document which already
had the table of contents inserted. However, when I hover my cursor
over the table of contents & select Ctrl+R-Mouse click, nothing
happens. Is there a way to enable this function?

reita...@yahoo.com

Feb 18, 2008, 10:00:20 AM2/18/08
Are you trying to right align a TOC?
If so, you may have a problem because the tabs in the TOC (by default)
are right tabs that push the text out so far that the right align
command might be difficult to see.
Does the toolbar button show right align?

SCT Technology

Feb 26, 2008, 1:45:38 PM2/26/08
I am trying to get the hypertext links in the TOC to function. Any
help would be appreciated. Thanks!