Re: Slow Word 2011 with huge images on my 2013 MacBook Pro?

Ant

Oct 6, 2015, 3:27:26 PM10/6/15
Updates:

I tried the same document in an updated 64-bit W7 EE SP1
laptop/notebook's Office 2010's Word, and also notice its slow speed. I
saved a document's image into a PNG file. I viewed it and it was huge
like 5300x3162 pixels (Retina related?) and 2.32 MB!

I went back to the Mac machine and did the same with the same document's
image: 1620x970 pixels and 438 KB.

What the heck are they different between Mac and Windows? :(

Thanks in advance. :)

--
Quote of the Week: "It is said that the lonely eagle flies to the
mountain peaks while the lowly ant crawls the ground, but cannot the