Saving data in a userform to use for the next document

Traci Smith

Feb 15, 2012, 3:26:50 PM2/15/12
I am a template programmer for a medical transcription company. I have created a very large userform with check boxes, text boxes, and buttons. The doctors run a macro to fill out this form, and I have placed bookmarks into the source document in order to fill in the information from the userform. They want the same info placed into a letter and a chart note, two separate documents. This is what I want to do: Once they fill out the form and click the "Create" button, I will have a message box pop up asking them if they want to save the data in the userform. If yes, I want to make sure that everything in the userform stays intact for the next document so that when they open the next template and run the macro, all of the data is still there. Is this possible using VBA?
I'm hoping to get answers to this sometime today, 2/15/12. Thank you!