combobox columns

johnlute

Mar 11, 2011, 10:27:11 AM3/11/11
I've been looking all over for help with a problem and I can't seem to
find an example of what I'm trying to do.

I have a userform with a combobox:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

cbRtlShelfLifeCode.ColumnCount = 1

'Load data into ComboBox

cbRtlShelfLifeCode.List() = Array("", "CR1", "CR2", "CR3", _
"FR1", "FR2", "FR3", "FR4", "FR5", "FR6", "FR7", "FR8", _
"PO1", "PO2", "PO3", _
"PR1", "PR2", "PR3", "PR4", "PR5", "PR6", _
"SP1", "SP2", "SP3")

End Sub

I need to add columns to the above values. For example,

Code | Optimal | Warning | Critical | DNS
CR1 | 0 | 35 | 41 | 51
CR2 | 0 | 70 | 80 | 90

Upon selecting "CR1" I need the other columns to populate bookmarked
fields on the form.

1. How do I add these columns to the combobox?
2. How do I get the columns to populate the bookmarked fields?

Any help is appreciated! Is there a site somewhere that deals with
this?

Thanks!