runtime error

lori

Jul 30, 2003, 4:36:22 PM7/30/03
I am testing the code for beginners to create a user form
from the site
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm
and i am receiving the following error message.

"run time error 424"

Object required

When I debug it highlights the UserForm1.Show line in the
autonew macro.

I have double and triple checked this to ensure I haven't
done something wrong, but I can't find it.

When I put a watch on the line it says expression not in
context. The context is NewMacros.autonew.

Thanks

lori

Jul 30, 2003, 4:43:05 PM7/30/03
Never mind, I figured it out.

Thanks anyway

>.

Bob

Jul 30, 2003, 5:01:50 PM7/30/03
Please tell me how you fixed the problem. I am having the same problem. My
posting is in NewUsers by Bob and dated today.

"lori" <fou...@parl.gc.ca> wrote in message

adam.m...@g.austincc.edu

Mar 11, 2016, 1:54:12 PM3/11/16
Seriously, who doesn't post their fix?