deleting row from protected table

joyful123

Apr 7, 2013, 12:49:26 PM4/7/13
Hello,

I am completely new to VBA and macros although a long time user of Word.

I have a form that I have created (two pages), with many form fields, all set in a table, and protected. These are mostly set up with text form fields. On page 2, I have a smaller table within this that the user needs to manipulate and enter numbers. This smaller table has currently a header row + four rows below it with form fields to fill, and 14 columns.

I found code elsewhere from Graham Mayor that enabled me to set a macro to add a new row on exit of the last form field of the last row of this table. This works very well. However, I also need to be able to allow the user to delete rows of the table they don't want, like the first row of this table, as I expect users to use this form over and over, updating it as they go.

Any ideas on how I can do this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!