Word doc with excel functions

Andrew Frame

Feb 19, 2023, 2:53:18 AM2/19/23
I'm creating a standard template for a financial doc
In word . My question is how do I set specific zones or areas in the document to auto populate info
Example
Price 100
Discount 10% =(price *.1) 10$ lots of words in sentence
Discount 30% =(price *.3) 70 $lots of words
Discount 50% =( price *.5) 50$ lots of words

Price =(price)from above )

But I don't want to add a table to the doc
I want to add 1 price to A and have each corresponding area below auto calculate values throughout document similar to excal

In my excel doc I have already done all this with

=a2*.1) cell a4 (=a2*.5) and has populate the answers any help would be great