Sixaxis Controller Apk No Root

Jeremias Wilhalem

Jan 19, 2024, 12:26:43 AMJan 19
To be able to use this application you will have to run a series of relatively complex commands so that the Android terminal will recognize the Playstation command, but once it is done you can connect up to four controllers.

sixaxis controller apk no root

Download File https://t.co/qWzSrAwfho

Sixaxis Controller is a unique tool because normally if you are holding a Playstation 3 controller, it means you want to play on the Playstation 3, not the cellphone. In spite of this, it can offer an interesting experience.

The current apps I see used for Dual Shock/Sixaxis either require root ("Sixaxis Controller" app from Dancing Pixels) or don't require root but require an OTG cable to connect (Sixaxis Enabler) instead of being able to set the mac address. Would be great to know if there's another app out there that's got the best of both worlds here. I don't use the OTG dongle for anything else so there are times where I don't have the cable but need to pair my Nexus 5 and my DS3 via Bluetooth

Thanks in advance

p.s. I've already checked the interwebs for answers and all it is telling me is I have to root the phone first. I have used doroot 2.1.3 but the program still says "Could not start driver. Check that your device is rooted and has been given permission to run." I don't know how to check that.

Right now, i am up to the point where I have changed the "master" address of the controller to the one of my android device, but it comes up with this one screen where it requires a "pin" i entered 0000 and 1234, but it isnt connecting, i figure i might need a pin, but i cant figure it out, my device isnt rooted and I want to figure out a way to connect the controller without rooting my device, i've looked all over the internet but with no answer. My phone has MIUI 13. If this is possible or not, please help me figure it out.

I get what you're trying to say, I'm just saying that everything works fine with the adapter, but i just want it to work wirelessly, i have changed it so the controller tries to connect to my bluetooth mac address, but I cannot get past the point of that, it doesnt connect via Bluetooth, heres a few screenshots, i cant figure out the code, ive tried both 1234 and 0000 but it doesn't seem to connect after it, it just times out.

I've just finished trying that code, and also all the 2222, 3333, etc. It doesn't seem to connect still, in my bluetooth setting its atleast recognised that it is infact a controller, once i have the chance i will try again after resetting the controller. I've tried connecting with the otg, using it a bit then pairing with Bluetooth but its the same problem. Also thank you very much for all your replies and help, you've been giving me motivation to dig deeper with these bluetooth connections and stuff

This wikiHow teaches you how to use a PlayStation 3 controller on an Android phone by connecting it via the Sixaxis Controller app. Sixaxis Controller is a root-only app, so your Android must be rooted in order for the connection to work. You will also need to purchase the Sixaxis Controller app for $2.49 in order to use it.

Is it possible to make other programs recognize the controller input besides ePSXE and the ones in the list? Mainly I'm using SDLmame but when I go to set game controls and push a button on the controller I'm not getting an input in the game. I'm not sure if my system is getting input from my controller at all for that matter. Is there a way to use it as a usb controller first to see if it works and gives input to my system?

*sigh* Doesn't work for me. Under my bluetooth manager I can see that the PS3 controller is now paired and that its getting a signal from it but the controller lights always flash and I tried using it USB AND bluetooth and neither way work. I've tried everything it says.

Bluetooth never seems to set a controller # it just stays all 4 flashing, even with force. I'm wondering if its my lack of a DE that has to do with that since I don't really have a game controller control panel thing.

Hmm aparently qtsixa wouldn't start the daemon from the GUI so when I manually started it and plugged the controller in to my surprise chose player 1 almost instantly but when I go into sdlmame and try to set a key and push a button on the controller its not getting an input, and when its still plugged in as usb if I go to the hidraw thing and set it to 3 and hit apply qtsixa still freezes and never enables it for whatever reason. Unplugging I still appear to have the light on but once again I never get any input from the controller unless there's some way to see if I am but I'm not sure how to check.

All signs show connected, but I can't get input of any kind from the controller. I noticed that it tries to use /etc/hal/fdi/policy/...can't remember for what, but as I understood it, hal was deprecated. So it's not on my system. Could this be the root of the problem?

Can someone tell me how to get this working in XBMC? I got it conneted but XBMC isn't seeing the keypresses. I've even tried ot modifiy the input.conf file as speciified under the ps3 controller xbmc wiki.

Go to parameters/preferences/touch emulation/edit touch profile.

Double tap for menu/change background/"make a screenshot of the game"/double tap for menu/add bouton.

Save(the sixaxis keyboard doesn't function go to parameter and deactivate him)

Go to principal menu/none/your savings/(reactivate sixaxis keyboard)

Enjoy

Sorry for by screen he is dead :-)

For now though, rooted users can pick up the app for $1.50 in the Android Market.Pocketables does not accept targeted advertising, phony guest posts, paid reviews, etc. Help us keep this way with support on Patreon!Share this:ShareFacebookTwitterLinkedInRedditWhatsAppPinterestEmailDeSensed View ROM strips Sense from rooted HTC EVO View 4GCrowdGadgets Episode 22 Andreas ØdegårdAndreas Ødegård is more interested in aftermarket (and user created) software and hardware than chasing the latest gadgets. His day job as a teacher keeps him interested in education tech and takes up most of his time.

If you look at all the tutorials online they all say you need use a windows box to change the Bluetooth mac address on the PS3 controller. I did find a program on Linux that will let you change the mac address but you need to download the source and Compile it to use.

Next you need to connect the PS3 controller up to your computer with a mini USB cable. Then run the sixpair app like below but where the xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx is you will need to put in your bluetooth mac address you got from the sixaxis compatibility checker app you ran before.

This will change the bluetooth mac address on the controller to be the same as your android devices. If you want to use the controller again on the PS3, you will need to turn on the PS3 then connect it up with the mini USB cable and hit the ps button on the front. This will change the MAC address back to what is was before so if you want to use it on android again you will need to re run the command

If you are still wanting to try and fail in frustration read on below. But take note, any game that requires a controller on Gear VR needs to have a supported controller. The PS4 controller is not supported by any developers and will never work 100% on Android over Bluetooth. Stop leaving bad reviews for app / games because this controller does not work 100% on Android over Bluetooth.

I have had nothing but trouble trying to get the PS4 DS4 controller working with my s7 edge and my gear VR 2016.

I gave up!

Today I purchased a wireless XBOX 1 Controller from Gamestop for 59.99

it worked right out of the box!!!!! with the s7 edge and I was able to launch Minecraft VR and play with no issues

The Sixaxis Pair Tool is a Windows application for creating a connection between your PlayStation3 DualShock or Sixaxis controller and your mobile phone or tablet PC running Android.The program acts as an intermediary which then makes it possible to play mobile phone games with your PS3 controller. If you phone is rooted, you will also probably want the app called "Sixaxis Controller".If you want to use a Sixaxis or DualShock controller on a mobile device, then this intermediary SixaxisPairTool can help. You handset must be rooted and it may not work properly on some HTC and Samsung phones.Features of SixaxisPairToolBluetooth: Connect your controller via Bluetooth. Customization: Configure and customize the controller's button mapping and vibration settings. Customization: Configure your controller's buttons, sticks and motion sensors. LEDs: Control the color and blinking of your controller's LEDs. Macros: Create and assign macros to your controller buttons. PS3 Support: Connect and use your PS3 controller on Windows machines. Pairing: A simple user interface that guides you through the pairing process. Profiles: Create and save multiple controller profiles. Sixaxis: Compatible with both Sixaxis and DualShock 3 controllers. Support for many games: Use the PS3 controller with a wide range of games and applications. Use it with PC games: Compatibility with other tools such as ScpServer and MotioninJoy which allows to use the PS3 controller as a gamepad in PC games. Vibration: Enable vibration and force feedback. Compatibility and LicenseSixaxisPairTool is provided under a freeware license on Windows from PC utilities with no restrictions on usage. Download and installation of this PC software is free and 0.3.1 is the latest version last time we checked.

f448fe82f3