Flashing fonts

BOB

Sep 24, 2004, 9:42:49 PM9/24/04
When I print out flashing fonts they do not flash. I have tried a color
laser printer but even so they do not flahs.

Do I need to update my printer soft ware. or is is it a problem with my
printer? THANK YOU

garfield-n-odie

Sep 24, 2004, 10:12:16 PM9/24/04
You have to put a flashing ink cartridge into your printer.

Jay Freedman

Sep 24, 2004, 11:27:48 PM9/24/04
Don't forget the cartridge full of marching ants to print the border.

Alan Edwards

Sep 25, 2004, 12:03:13 AM9/25/04
Perhaps the special cartridge to print animated gifs may do both jobs?

In microsoft.public.word.printingfonts, garfield-n-odie

Character

Sep 25, 2004, 11:38:47 AM9/25/04

They need to be embedded.

In a raincoat.

- C

Greg Maxey

Sep 26, 2004, 4:22:17 AM9/26/04
Have you checked the bulb?

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Suzanne S. Barnhill

Sep 26, 2004, 10:05:30 AM9/26/04
Maybe some of those fluorescent (Day-Glo) colors would help.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"garfield-n-odie" <anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

El Conquistador

Oct 14, 2004, 4:28:46 PM10/14/04
Sounds Like a PEBCAK Error.

(Problem exists between Chair and Keyboard)