Need Zaner-Bloser and D'Nealian Font

David McGarry

Jan 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/30/00
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone has Zaner-bloser and D'Nealian True
Type Font. They are Cursive fonts, that can be used for tracing
purposes.

Thanks in advance!
David

Thomas Ferguson

Jan 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/30/00
The? first is easy enough for the company but I did not check for a font of
that name on the site-
http://www.zaner-bloser.com/
but both are here
http://www.signaturesoftware.com/website/school_a.html

Catalogue request
http://www.zaner-bloser.com/html/catalog_request.html

Tom
MSMVP-DTS

"David McGarry" <dmcg...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

David McGarry

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
Thanks Thomas for the site, how ever I was looking not to pay the 50
bucks for a font. I did search those sites as well, but 50 bucks for a
font is a tad bit ridiculous.

David

Thomas Ferguson

Jan 31, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/31/00
I see. Sorry, I don't know where you can get fonts like these for free.
These are commercial, copyright faces. It would be contrary to copyright
law, font program licence agreements, and internet user-provided agreements
to post them, send them to you or otherwise convey them to you.

We all look at the goods, check the price and make our choices.

All the best.
Tom

"David McGarry" <dmcg...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

tri...@nort2h.org

Dec 10, 2015, 8:09:23 AM12/10/15
On Sunday, January 30, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, David McGarry wrote:
> Hello all,
> I was wondering if anyone has Zaner-bloser and D'Nealian True
> Type Font. They are Cursive fonts, that can be used for tracing
> purposes.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> David

Did you ever fine the fonts you mentioned? I am working with several K-2 teachers that would like the same fonts, the ones that create the top, middle, & bottom line while typing.

Let me know. THANKS!!

Anthony Douglass

Jun 13, 2022, 3:14:43 PM6/13/22
I am still looking for an option that could be put within Google. I would love to see a D'Nealian & Zaner Bloser font option in the font selection menu for teachers.