Avery 8931 CD labels into Word 2007?

Bob

Apr 30, 2008, 8:12:00 PM4/30/08
How do I get Avery 8931 CD labels into Word in Office 2007 Student version?
The instructions say to select "Avery Standard" and three different Averys
show up, but there is no 8931 in them. My old Wordperfect 12 has 8931 so it
is a valid label number.

Jay Freedman

Apr 30, 2008, 11:08:50 PM4/30/08

You can use Avery 5931 instead; the dimensions are the same. Or you can download
a template from
http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=software.BlankTPLProductSearch&catalogcode=WEB01&productcode=8931.

--
Regards,