Leverage Browser Cache, Expiry Headers for Lazy Loaded Images and Java Scripts do not work

10 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

andrius....@gmail.com

ungelesen,
15.05.2015, 06:54:5615.05.15
an
Hi Everyone,

I have been using google mod_page_speed about 3 years now, and I think its a great tool. The only problem I have with it is that it sets expiry header max-age:300 for images that are lazy loaded and also it has same behavior for JavaScript files that are being loaded via "requirejs", which does not allow me to leverage browser caching. Extend Cache filter does not work on these resources at all but it does on apply the correct headers on the resources that are loaded along with DOM (static images, scripts, and stylesheets).

When I switch off the page speed module the expiry headers perform as they should on every script and image including the lazy loaded ones. When I switch it back on it applies max-age:31536000 header to static resources that are loaded along with the DOM, and if they are retrieved after the DOM loaded it applies max-age:300. Very weird behavior. You can see an example on https://www.3oak.co.uk

Thanks.
0 neue Nachrichten