„Google“ grupės nebepalaiko naujų „Usenet“ įrašų ar prenumeratų. Istorinį turinį galima peržiūrėti.

What's the best free PDF creator from Word 2000 documents in an old Windows XP Pro SP3?

8 peržiūros
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

Ant

neskaityta,
2015-05-17 05:33:272015-05-17
kam:
I don't want my formatting (tables, bullets, etc.) to be changed, lost,
etc. too. I need the PDF to be readable in any software and any platforms.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"Ants! Why don't we all line up like a [bleeped] bunch of ants! It's the
most beautiful part of the day!" --Robert Eroica Dupea in Five Easy

Stefan Blom

neskaityta,
2015-05-21 14:13:012015-05-21
kam:
There is a large number of free PDF converters. They install as virtual
printers and you create PDFs by printing.

Personally I use CutePDF, and I find that it works well with Office. See
http://www.cutepdf.com/.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Ant" <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote in message

Stefan Blom

neskaityta,
2015-05-21 14:14:102015-05-21
kam:
If you want an alternative, many people seem to like PrimoPDF.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stefan Blom" <Stefa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Ant

neskaityta,
2015-05-22 03:42:392015-05-22
kam:
On 5/21/2015 11:12 AM, Stefan Blom wrote:

> There is a large number of free PDF converters. They install as virtual
> printers and you create PDFs by printing.
>
> Personally I use CutePDF, and I find that it works well with Office. See
> http://www.cutepdf.com/.

Someone told me about that in MS' forum, but nothing was made when I
used its printer driver. :( I asked Acro Software's support, and still
did not fixed it. So, I used PrimoPDF which worked for me. :)
--
"We may have no malevolent intentions toward an ant heap, but if we want
to build a house on the same site..." --Rendezvous With Rama

Stefan Blom

neskaityta,
2015-05-25 08:37:562015-05-25
kam:
I'm glad you got it sorted. Thanks for the follow-up.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Ant" <a...@zimage.comANT> wrote

Ant

neskaityta,
2015-05-25 22:05:112015-05-25
kam:
On 5/25/2015 5:37 AM, Stefan Blom wrote:

> I'm glad you got it sorted. Thanks for the follow-up.

:)
--
"God is a mean kid sitting on an ant-hill with a magnifying glass, and
I'm the ant." --Bruce Nolan (Bruce Almighty movie)