Best way to work with Word in groups?

1 view

Mattias Sporron

Oct 9, 2013, 8:14:45 AM10/9/13
Hello dear peeps!

We are working groups here in school and as it is now, its taking lots of extra time to work with word/google drive and so on.

We have had two big Word documents being very changed somewhere so it took lots of extra time to correct them. We didnt make these changes, they were made somewhere between dropbox and the computers. The problem is we are working on our own computers at home, the desktop computers at school and the laptops at school. They are all running Word 2010.

Is a dropbox a safe way to store the Word/Excell docs? Google drive/MS Live isnt an option since the whole group doesnt have access to that.

How safe is it to use Google Drive docs and convert it to Word doc forward and back?