Drop down menu - word 2007

1 view

alexa...@tesco.net

Feb 11, 2008, 6:23:58 AM2/11/08
I have a form than was created in Word 2003, it has various drop down
fields. When a user opens the form using Word 2007 the drop down menus
disappear. All the user can see is the space for the field itself -
they can still type values into each field but the can't see the drop
down menu.

When I look at the properties of each drop down field the values for
each are still there - just won't display them as a pick list on the
form.

I've tried converting the document to .docx (Word 2007) format but
still nothing. Doc is opening in compatibility mode.

Any ideas?