Book: "First Look 2007 Microsoft(R) Office System"...

1 view

Greg

Feb 26, 2008, 1:52:51 PM2/26/08

Anyone know where the ""First Look 2007 Microsoft(R) Office System" book
can be downloaded? I was informed you can download it as pdf for free
from the 2007 Microsoft Office Learning Portal:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/office2007/default.mspx#booksfrommspress

But I was unable to find it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg

Greg

Feb 28, 2008, 6:03:20 PM2/28/08