grrrr. bizzarre line appearing after opening document

1 view

yendor28

Nov 30, 2016, 9:31:07 AM11/30/16

I am a budding author (www.vanroyden.com)

I am revising my book, a 18 MB 565 page document approximately 120,000
words.

I am having weird editing issues in word. First, the pictures
disappeared so I spent days replacing them.

Now, when I open the document it is normal but 30 seconds later, it is
like the view changes and a line appears on the right side.

see attached.
Any help appreciated (plus any tips for formatting massive documents
please. I dread one change affecting something that I do not notice
until too late. Eg. Line spacing)

Thank you

|Filename: weird line.zip |
|Download: http://www.wordbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=219|