Recover unsaved Word files, get back unsaved Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files?

patriciabrown

Dec 3, 2020, 3:31:13 AM12/3/20

This is not only my problem that many people have, which is closing the
text files, Office just worked but forgot to save - Save. Or in the
event of a sudden power failure, the computer has a blue screen error,
hangs ... all can happen at any time. So if I want to find Excel, Word
or PowerPoint files that have not been saved, what to do? 'minecraft
classic' (https://minecraft-classic.com)

--
patriciabrown