How do I print Avery Tent Cards 5305?

maryann

Sep 20, 2004, 3:05:02 AM9/20/04
I'm trying to print tent cards for Arvery 5305 template. I can't get the
template to work.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

Sep 20, 2004, 9:38:00 PM9/20/04
From the look of it, I'm not sure how it would, but without having the cards
themselves to look at, I'm not sure how they're supposed to work. Generally,
If you want text "upside-down" as needed for a tent card, you have to format
the table with the sides running vertically (that is, think of rotating this
table 90 degrees), and use the Text Direction command in the table to rotate
the text right on one side and left on the other.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"maryann" <mar...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message