Web-development

Michelle Cornelius

Apr 19, 2022, 6:22:09 AM4/19/22
Hi all! This is where I want to start a discussion about website development. I've been developing websites for 5 years now. During this time I have had many different projects. My last project is here: https://weed.com/shop/binoid-delta-8-thc-gummies

If you have any project or have been given any interesting project - post here!

Peter T. Daniels

Apr 19, 2022, 10:01:30 AM4/19/22
On Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 6:22:09 AM UTC-4, Michelle Cornelius wrote:
> Hi all! This is where I want to start a discussion about website development. I've been developing websites for 5 years now. During this time I have had many different projects. My last project is here: https://weed.com/shop/binoid-delta-8-thc-gummies
>
> If you have any project or have been given any interesting project - post here!

What does this have to do with using MSWord?

Squeakers Three

Apr 22, 2022, 5:00:49 AM4/22/22
Peter T. Daniels makes an outstanding point, compared to the fit Web Development as a topic in a discussion group for MS Word.

Squeakers Three

Apr 22, 2022, 5:02:17 AM4/22/22
That is a relief! For a second there, I thought editing a post was possible. No worries, not possible. Google has us covered.