How to Enlarge Font Size Bigger than 72 pt

SallyJane

May 23, 2009, 1:03:01 AM5/23/09
I'm making posters and need larger type. Isn't there a way to make it
larger than 72 pt? I tried typing in the size I wanted but it wouldn't
accept the numbers I chose.

Graham Mayor

May 23, 2009, 1:55:34 AM5/23/09
The secret is to press 'enter' after typing the required font size in the
appropriate window.
Publisher, if you have it, is a better tool for making posters.
--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

macropod

May 23, 2009, 2:26:45 AM5/23/09
Hi SallyJane,

You can type your own numbers - up to 1638. the units are in points, so 1638pt = 22.75in (57.785cm).

--
Cheers
macropod

sparkw...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2013, 12:31:41 PM11/26/13
fni

Stefan Blom

Nov 26, 2013, 1:57:53 PM11/26/13
You can just type in the font size you want into the Size box (on the Home
tab).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

<sparkw...@gmail.com> wrote in message

cecill...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2013, 10:09:15 AM12/11/13

Suzanne S. Barnhill

Jan 11, 2014, 12:12:23 AM1/11/14
Type in the desired size and press Enter.

wrote in message