VPN Configuration change

OP

May 8, 2009, 7:48:01 PM5/8/09
I need help with changing an exsisting VPN connection configuration from "Me
Only" to "Anyone who uses this computer" without recreating a new connection.

Is their a reg hack that change this?

Bob Lin (MS-MVP)

May 9, 2009, 10:06:53 AM5/9/09
I am not sure I understand the question. You should be able to change to
"Anyone who uses this computer" open you open the VPN connection.

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net

"OP" <O...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

OP

May 11, 2009, 4:40:12 PM5/11/09
The option to change to "Anyone who uses this computer" is grayed out.

Bob Lin (MS-MVP)

May 11, 2009, 9:14:11 PM5/11/09
Are you logon an administrator account?

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net
http://www.HowToNetworking.com

"OP" <O...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

OP

May 11, 2009, 11:40:01 PM5/11/09
Yes, I am.

The VPN connection was orginally setup as "Me Only", so now we need to
change it to "Anyone....."

Bob Lin (MS-MVP)

May 12, 2009, 8:58:30 AM5/12/09
Assuming you don't have group policy, you should be able to create another
one with "Anyone who uses this computer". Can you?

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net
http://www.HowToNetworking.com

"OP" <O...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

hazimoto

Dec 9, 2011, 3:25:04 AM12/9/11
I know this is quite old topic, but in case anyone came across this issue the
only solution is by deleting the VPN account and create a new one. However,
once
you select create new VPN connection, in the 'internet address' and
'destination
name' dialog box, make sure you select "Allow other people to use this
connection.
That's all there's to it :) hope it helps...