How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF and convert o

ererrereererre

Mar 9, 2010, 8:51:29 PM3/9/10
The guide shows How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF
and convert other popular video and audio even HD video

Stpe 1:
Download(http://www.5idownload.com/download/daniu-digital-media-converter-pro_full310_461741.exe)
and install the Daniusoft Media Converter Pro(
http://www.5idownload.com/dan-Media-Converter-pro.html )
Stpe 2: Run the software and click "Add�" button to load WMA or M4A, M4B, AAC,
WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files
( http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-dan-media-converter-pro1.jpg)
Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files,
please select "Convert audio to" list; If you want to convert protected video
files, please select "Convert video to" list.
Stpe 4: You can click "Settings" button to custom preference for output files.
Click "Settings" button bellow "Convert audio to" list for protected audio
files
( http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-dan-media-converter-pro2.jpg)
Click "Settings" button bellow "Convert video to" list for protected video
files
( http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-dan-media-converter-pro3.jpg)
Step 5: Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by
click on "Start" button.

needfree

Jul 21, 2010, 12:54:29 PM7/21/10
ererrereererre wrote on 03/09/2010 20:51 ET :
> The guide shows How to remove DRM Protection from WMV/WMA/M4P/M4V/M4A/M4B/ASF
> and convert other popular video and audio even HD video
>
> Stpe 1:

Download(http://www.5idownload.com/download/daniu-digital-media-converter-pro_full310_461741.exe)
> and install the Daniusoft Media Converter Pro(
> http://www.5idownload.com/dan-Media-Converter-pro.html )
> Stpe 2: Run the software and click "Add…" button to load WMA

> or M4A, M4B, AAC, WMV, M4P, M4V, ASF files
> ( http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-dan-media-converter-pro1.jpg)
> Step 3: Choose output formats. If you want to convert protected audio files,
> please select "Convert audio to" list; If you want to convert
> protected video files, please select "Convert video to" list.
> Stpe 4: You can click "Settings" button to custom preference for
> output files.
> Click "Settings" button bellow "Convert audio to" list> Click "Settings" button bellow "Convert video to" list

for
> protected video files
> ( http://www.5idownload.com/img/guide-dan-media-converter-pro3.jpg)
> Step 5: Start remove DRM and convert your DRM protected music and videos by
> click on "Start" button.

I have compared different converters and I recommend MelodyCan.
It converts music and movies, and also can remove drm protection. The
converter
is easy to install and use.

http://media-convert.com/

thornton...@gmail.com

Mar 5, 2013, 2:57:45 AM3/5/13
The movies, TV shows and music purchased/rented from iTunes, BBC, Amazon, Rhapsody, etc. are all under DRM protection, which limits you to share them freely.

DRM Media Converter is designed to remove DRM from purchased/rented videos and audios legally. With it, you can enjoy the movies, TV shows and music purchased/rented from BBC, iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody and more on your iPad, iPhone, HTC, PSP, BlackBerry, Nokia, Motorola, Mobile Phones, Xbox 360, LG, Samsung etc. as you like.

Video Demo: http://www.youtu.be/dGYbnzWPmIQ

DRM Media Converter
* Strip DRM protection from M4V, WMV and ASF video
* Remove DRM from AA, AAX, M4P, M4B and WMA audio files
* Convert to DRM-free video/audio files in any regular format
* Export Media files for playback on any portable devices

M4V Converter Plus Mac
* Remove DRM from iTunes purchased/rented movies and TV Shows legally
* Convert iTunes M4V videos to MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV and more
* Enjoy iTunes movies and TV Show freely on Android tablets, cell phones, PSP, etc.
* The output files preserve high quality as the original

More Info: http://www.drm-media-converter.com/