SENIOR DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER - C/C++ and Java - Electronics/Crytography/Video Streaming ideally - Based in Auckland - Highly Ranked destination of Choice (Lonely Planet Survey).

Rosemary Jackson

Dec 1, 2010, 3:49:13 PM12/1/10
Do you have a consumer electronics background combined with strong C
and ideally Java programming skills?

* Strong C/C++ and ideally Java programming capability
* Exposure to Unix and Windows environments
* Embedded programming, RAD development background

To secure this challenging career opportunity, you'll have solid
skills in Java, C, and ideally C++ in a Linux and Windows environment.
Experience in embedded programming highly desirable. Any exposure to
encryption or security technology will be a bonus.

The company is located in the Auckland city fringe, and they are
looking to hire NOW, so let me review your CV and this role could be
yours. Please apply to Rosemary at De Winter International (REF:
19499)

We welcome applications for overseas candidates.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.dewinter.co.nz FOR MORE JOBS

Please note: Your CV will be reviewed promptly and personally.
You will be contacted if your skills and experience meet the
requirements of any of our clients.

n5d...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2013, 5:31:34 AM2/26/13