What are your usual longest uptimes before (reboot/shutt)ing down old, updated, 32-bit Windows XP SP3?

1 view

Ant

Mar 27, 2015, 4:22:35 AM3/27/15
It seems after a couple weeks of nonstop uptime (no hibernation and
sleeps too; highest was 22 days!), my very old updated 32-bit Windows XP
Pro SP3 will start misbehaving. I would need to start exiting stuff
because softwares were not responding (Explorer, SeaMonkey, Trillian,
cmd.exe, etc.) correctly. Eventually, this won't work anymore, and I am
forced to reboot.

What about the rest of you guys? Thank you in advance. :)
--
"The general, unable to control his irritation, will launch his men to
the assault like swarming ants, with the result that one-third of his