eSata drivers for internal eSata drives under WinXP SP3

Docster

May 5, 2013, 3:55:28 PM5/5/13
Does Microsoft have available for download drivers which will improve the
performance of eSata internal harddrives.
As shipped originally WinXP was probably not equipped to handle eSata, but
years later there are many things available for use under WinXP SP3 which
the old drivers won't optimize.

--
Kindly remove my name and address before forwarding this e-mail. Also,
please place my address in the bcc field when sending me e-mail.

David H. Lipman

May 5, 2013, 5:18:16 PM5/5/13
From: "Docster" <jimho...@verizon.net>

> Does Microsoft have available for download drivers which will improve the
> performance of eSata internal harddrives.
> As shipped originally WinXP was probably not equipped to handle eSata, but
> years later there are many things available for use under WinXP SP3 which
> the old drivers won't optimize.

By definition eSATA are Externally connectected SATA Drives not "eSata
internal harddrives".

Based upon a given system, there are internal and external connecttions but
there is only one OS SATA driver for the SATA controller and associated
chip-set.

The concept is OS independent.

--
Dave