re: duplicate files

binaryman

May 22, 2010, 7:38:20 AM5/22/10

Try Directory Report to find your duplicate files

Jade Will wrote:

Remove Duplicate Files
09-Apr-10

Take a look at this duplicate finder tool to remove duplicates, from ashisoft.

Find Here : http://www.ashisoft.com

On Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:01 PM
bunnyslipper wrote:

How can I remove duplicate files from MP3 player?
Somehow, several .wma files got duplicated on my player and are taking up
space. How can I delete them through Windows Media Player?
TIA

On Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:37 AM
Byt wrote:

There are several ways to do that.
There are several ways to do that. In Media Player, open all the songs
you have listed, click the Now Playing tab. On the rightside in the now
playing
list you can rightclick the duplicates and click Delete. A faster way to
delete
is to use Windows Explorer. There are 3rd party apps such as EasyCleaner
(free)
which will list duplicates so you can delete them. Let us know, good luck.
--
XP - WNP
Today is the first day of the

"bunnyslippers" wrote:

On Thursday, January 25, 2007 5:11 PM
bunnyslipper wrote:

I'm sorry, but I don't see the duplicates on the right side while on the Now
I'm sorry, but I don't see the duplicates on the right side while on the Now
Playing tab. I have tried using Windows Explorer, but it only shows me a file
called "TCNAND0", not the individual .wma files. Can I delete that and then
put the songs back on individually, basically starting from scratch? Or is
there another way to wipe everything off the MP3 player and start over?

Thank you for your help!

"Byte" wrote:

On Friday, January 26, 2007 11:41 AM
Byt wrote:

In Windows Media player, once opened, top right you'll see a smalldown arrow,
In Windows Media player, once opened, top right you'll see a small
down arrow, click on it and it will show the now playing list. There
you can rightclick to delete. I hope you are using WMP10, otherwise my
comments are useless. I have no idea what TCNANDO is, thus ???
Googled for TCNANDO and found some responses. One is below.
Media Player 11 and M240 don''t work ? - MobilePlanet Inc.
http://www.mobileplanet.com/ft.aspx?i=130057&thread=11
--
XP - WNP
Today is the first day of the
rest of your life.
If you find this response helpful,
rate it below.

"bunnyslippers" wrote:

On Friday, January 26, 2007 3:11 PM
bunnyslipper wrote:

Yes, I am using Media Player 11, must be why I don't have the option to delete
Yes, I am using Media Player 11, must be why I do not have the option to
delete as you described...but the site you attached may be useful, so thank
you very much for your help.

"Byte" wrote:

On Thursday, August 06, 2009 6:16 PM
allancass wrote:

Re: How can I remove duplicate files from MP3 player?
I'd like to recommend using this 'duplicate file finder'
(http://www.mindgems.com/products/Fast-Duplicate-File-Finder/Fast-Duplicate-File-Finder-About.htm)
to deal with unnecessary files. It has many functions, user-friendly
interface, safety options and 100% efficiency.

--
allancass
allancass's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/122268.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

On Monday, September 07, 2009 3:41 AM
jean3167 wrote:

Re: How can I remove duplicate files from MP3 player?
I use duplicate finder 2009 to remove 'duplicate mp3 songs'
(http://www.duplicate-finder-pro.com/duplicate-mp3-finder.htm) from my
music library, it says that it can easy move or delete duplicate files
and folder.

--
jean3167
jean3167's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/130502.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-music/666432.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

On Friday, April 09, 2010 6:50 AM
Jade Will wrote:

Remove Duplicate Files
Take a look at this duplicate finder tool to remove duplicates, from ashisoft.

Find Here : http://www.ashisoft.com

Entity Framework 4.0 POCO-First development and POCO Template
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/488279c4-214b-47ef-b152-955f3795ee13/entity-framework-40-poco.aspx

Mr Hugy

Nov 29, 2010, 10:34:24 AM11/29/10
Here is a good tool to find and delete duplicate files

> On Wednesday, January 24, 2007 11:01 PM bunnyslipper wrote:

> Somehow, several .wma files got duplicated on my player and are taking up
> space. How can I delete them through Windows Media Player?
> TIA

>> On Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:37 AM Byt wrote:

>> There are several ways to do that. In Media Player, open all the songs
>> you have listed, click the Now Playing tab. On the rightside in the now
>> playing
>> list you can rightclick the duplicates and click Delete. A faster way to
>> delete
>> is to use Windows Explorer. There are 3rd party apps such as EasyCleaner
>> (free)
>> which will list duplicates so you can delete them. Let us know, good luck.
>> --
>> XP - WNP
>> Today is the first day of the
>> rest of your life.
>> If you find this response helpful,
>> rate it below.
>>

>> "bunnyslippers" wrote:

>>> On Thursday, January 25, 2007 5:11 PM bunnyslipper wrote:

>>> I'm sorry, but I don't see the duplicates on the right side while on the Now

Jackie Baumgartner

Dec 9, 2010, 10:01:57 AM12/9/10
This software worked for me - dublicatefilesdeleter.com

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Microsoft ASP.NET For Beginners
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/training-topic-area/ASP-NET/7/ASP.aspx

jyoti dayal

Dec 10, 2010, 11:47:31 AM12/10/10
I ran into a problem of duplicate files and someone told me about <a href=http://www.duplicates-finder.com>www.duplicates-finder.com</a>

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Microsoft Silverlight For Beginners
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/training-topic-area/Microsoft-Silverlight/10/Silverlight.aspx

jyoti dayal

Dec 10, 2010, 11:48:49 AM12/10/10
I ran into a problem of duplicate files and someone told me about http://www.duplicates-finder.com

Submitted via EggHeadCafe
Microsoft SQL Server Developer For Beginners
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/training-topic-area/SQL-Server-Developer/5/SQL-Server.aspx