RE: converting .VOC files to .WAV format

gort

Apr 27, 2005, 4:49:57 PM4/27/05
eeerrrrmmmm......me again.

I've just downloaded Voc2Wav but when I unzip the file I get 2 application
files - VOC2WAV & WAV2VOC. If I doubleclick on either all I get is a MSDOS
dialog box appearing briefly and nothing else happens. I've tried downloading
the file from different sites and each time I get the same. Any ideas?

"gort" wrote:

> Cheers for that Byte - much appreciated :)
>
> "Byte" wrote:
>
> > Try Voc2Wav at below website (URL)
> > Audio Converters, Convert Wav Midi MP3 aiff RAW OGG VOC
> > http://www.partnersinrhyme.com/pc/pcConvert.html
> >
> > "gort" wrote:
> >
> > > Greetings. I've got a mp3 memory stick which you can also voice record on and
> > > I thought it might be a clever way to record percussion and other sounds in
> > > WAV format when I'm out and about that I can use in my music. There's no
> > > problem using the built in mike to do it as it automatically saves everything
> > > in WAV format. However I want to get the best quality possible and use an
> > > external mike via the line-in, but if I do this any recording I make onto the
> > > memory stick is saved in VOC format instead of WAV which I must admit is a
> > > new one to me. Does anyone know if there are any programs available that will
> > > convert VOC files to WAV and if so could you enlighten me?
> > >
> > > Cheers

Byte

Apr 28, 2005, 1:06:05 PM4/28/05
Open the file in DOS Mode. Go to Start>All Programs>Accessories>Command
Prompt. When the DOS window opens, navigate to the downloaded file and
at the blinking cursor type VOC2WAVE and press Enter. To Exit the DOS mode,
type Exit and press Enter. If that doesn't work, go here:

http://seegras.discordia.ch/Programs/voc2wav
--
I'm no expert, but I did stay at
the Holiday Inn Express last night.

gort

Apr 29, 2005, 6:38:04 AM4/29/05
no joy - it just aint happening. The file won't open in DOS either so I don't
know what the problem is. I've just realised I've got dbpowerAMP on my
computer so I'll see if I can get any luck converting with that.

yakov eisen

Dec 10, 2007, 3:04:12 PM12/10/07
i neen a proogram to converd a voc feil to wav format

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/1283193.aspx

theplectrum

Dec 11, 2007, 12:00:54 AM12/11/07

"yakov eisen" <goop...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>i neen a proogram to converd a voc feil to wav format
>
> url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/1283193.aspx

Your choice :

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=convert+voc+files+to+wav+files&spell=1

Cheers,
Jerry

my name

Apr 6, 2009, 12:26:27 AM4/6/09
Just down load super convertor it is free and you can litterly convert about
any thing. That is what i use. It is virus free and adware just search
google for super video convertor.

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/1283193.aspx

my name

Apr 8, 2009, 9:03:28 AM4/8/09
Hello just goto http://support.rcaaudiovideo.com/downloads.aspx?product=23
you can use that to listen to and convert to wav.

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/1283193.aspx

inewboyson

Jul 4, 2013, 7:09:03 AM7/4/13
gort wrote on 04/26/2005 10:28 ET :
> Greetings. I've got a mp3 memory stick which you can also voice record on and
> I thought it might be a clever way to record percussion and other sounds in
> WAV format when I'm out and about that I can use in my music. There's no
> problem using the built in mike to do it as it automatically saves everything
> in WAV format. However I want to get the best quality possible and use an
> external mike via the line-in, but if I do this any recording I make onto the
> memory stick is saved in VOC format instead of WAV which I must admit is a
> new one to me. Does anyone know if there are any programs available that will
> convert VOC files to WAV and if so could you enlighten me?
>
> Cheers

I recommend iDealshare VideoGo which can convert all kinds of VOC files
whatever
recorded from RCA digital recorder or other digital voice recorders or even DOS
games to almost all popular audio format.
Besides converting VOC audio, this powerful VOC Converter also can directly
play
VOC files or even edit VOC audio.

mwilliamslove

Aug 9, 2013, 6:41:23 AM8/9/13
gort wrote on 04/26/2005 10:28 ET :
> Greetings. I've got a mp3 memory stick which you can also voice record on and
> I thought it might be a clever way to record percussion and other sounds in
> WAV format when I'm out and about that I can use in my music. There's no
> problem using the built in mike to do it as it automatically saves everything
> in WAV format. However I want to get the best quality possible and use an
> external mike via the line-in, but if I do this any recording I make onto the
> memory stick is saved in VOC format instead of WAV which I must admit is a
> new one to me. Does anyone know if there are any programs available that will
> convert VOC files to WAV and if so could you enlighten me?
>
> Cheers

VOC is the filename extension for the Creative Voice file format.

Due to VOC files' specialized nature, it is only supported by few players
including GoldWave for Windows, Play SND for DOS, VLC for Windows, Winamp for
Windows. Therefore, it is difficult to play VOC files especially VOC recorded
from RCA Voice Recorder on most media players or portable devices like iTunes,
QuickTime, Windows Media Player and so on.

I recommend you a full guide google search :How to Play VOC Files: VOC Player
or
Convert Creative Voice files VOC to More Popular Audio Format

Hope it ca help you!